© 2022 All rights reserved - Orange Bike Mind (OBM) by i8 Ventures
HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE HAVE JOINED OUR IN-PERSON WORKSHOPS SINCE 2014
- 08:30-09:00 Get together and registration
- 09:00-09:50 Background — the innovation age, wise intervention and the bike model
- 10:00-10:50 Three tools to install base “riding” techniques
- 11:00-11:50 Three tools to install advanced “riding” techniques
- 12:00-13:00 Reflect on the results, practice, and what to expect
Preparation for the day
- Plan to enjoy the workshop, no preparation is needed.
- We will start on time.
- Plan to stay the entire workshop.
- Dress comfortably.
- In some cases, participation calls for completing a short 3-min survey and a phone interview.
In-Person Workshop cost
Please see the particular cost and conditions for the workshop you wish to attend.
The regular cost is $888 + VAT (if applicable). if required, you will get an invoice for “Orange Bike Management Workshop”. In most cases, there is 100% Money Back Guarantee–if you are unhappy with the value of the workshop, please let us know within a week, we will refund your money — just let us know why we did not meet your experience — we’ll consider that our tuition…
What will I get?
The tuition may include a short phone interview (after you have registered), the actual workshop, a small gift from us (to help you practice), and 10 days phone (SMS-WhatsApp) “pinging” (more about that on the last part of the workshop).
- ABOUT THE WORKSHOP: For more information about the OBM (Orange Bike Mind) methodology, visit our about page.
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: FAQs will provide further answers to your questions.
- PREVIOUS WORKSHOP: See all our previous workshops over the last few years in Israel and Hong Kong.
- TESTIMONIALS: What should you expect from the workshop? See the short video below. Also, see more of what past participants have said before and after workshop.
When is the workshop?
Sign-up to our mailing list and we’ll let you know about our next workshop